6.17.2010

I'm on About.com!

Since, I'm relative new to jewelry design, I surf the internet to see what's out there. I stumbled upon an article on the About.com website titled "Favorite Necklace Design". I read the various stories that readers had shared and I thought, "Hmm, I can do that!" So, I submitted my favorite piece and guess what! I'm on the About.com website! Here is the link! I'm so surprised!! Enjoy!

http://jewelrymaking.about.com/u/sty/jewelrydesignhowtos/show-and-tell-favorite-necklace/Kika-double-strand-necklace-and-earrings.htm

1 comment:

  1. I loved the look of the Kika double strand necklace and the simplicity of the design, however it was rather difficult to see due to the very busy background you had it laying on. That was one great tip I received from some of the ladies on the About site, make sure your design shows up so use a solid background.

    ReplyDelete