6.18.2009

Amani Rose Designs

About Us
It all began in June 2009 when my daughters (ages 6 and 7) attended a birthday party where one of the activities for the children was to make necklaces and keychains using plastic beads. They had so much fun and the designs were so creative! I wanted to try it for myself.

I went to the local arts and craft stores, bought a $3.00 beginners book just to have a fun jewelry night with the kids. We ended up making 36 pairs of earrings, a few necklaces and bracelets. My children had so much fun and I enjoyed the time we shared designing the jewelry! Recently, I wore the pieces that were inspired by designs that my daughters made to work and I started getting compliments AND requests!

So here we are today, Amani Rose Designs. We specialize in custom made jewelry for adults and children. Our collections include earrings, necklaces, bracelets, keychains and rosaries. Our designs use high quality pieces, including sterling silver.

Pieces that we have designed are available online and if you are interested in a piece, please email me at amanirosedesigns@gmail.com.

View photos of our designs on Picasa. Please note that many of the photos are prototypes that were made by my children.

We can definitely custom make a piece to suit your style and creativity!

Thank you again for checking out our site, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment